Yes, this is the important stuff we ask you to read and for your own protection you must read it. If you do not understand any part of these terms and conditions please ask one of our friendly team to explain what it is that you do not understand. This is important as you will be asked to sign this document and it will form part of your rental agreement. We want you to enjoy Tasmania and have a holiday to remember for all the right reasons.
This Agreement means the Rental Agreement and these Terms and Conditions once signed
Customer means and includes the person or persons nominated as the hirer, and the driver of the Vehicle, and also includes any person whose credit card is presented for payment of the Customer's charges.
The Business means AUSP Pty Ltd, trading as "Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania" ACN 122709022
Rental Period means the hire period or any agreed variation thereof and any additional period during which the Vehicle is in the Customer's possession or control.
Vehicle means the Vehicle hired by the Customer and includes tyres, tools, accessories, utensils, documents, and additional hire items related to the Vehicle and any replacement or substitute Vehicle that may be provided.
- Unlimited kilometre’s
- 24 hour Roadside Assistance (RACT)
- No charge for extra drivers
- Linen, pillows and doona/duvet
- Cooking, cutlery and crockery
- Bath and tea towels
- Side awning and out side stools
The minimum rental period for all Vehicles is 5 days 16th January to 14th December and 10 days 15th December to 15th January. A day is calculated on a calendar day not a 24 hour day.
1. Vehicle Consultation
On pick up of the Vehicle our staff will provide a complimentary Vehicle consultation. This includes an explanation of all the interior and exterior features of the Vehicle as well as driving tips.
2. Excess Reduction Options
Drivers 21-75 years
|Insurance Type||Cost Per Day||Excess/Bond|
|Less Risk (option 1)||AU$15.00 (maximum charge $525)||AU$400.00|
|Some Risk (option 2)||AU$10.00 (maximum charge $500)||AU$1000.00|
|Take the Risk (option 3)||Included||AU$2,500.00|
Drivers 18-20 years
|Insurance Type||Cost Per Day||Excess/Bond|
|Less Risk (option 1)||AU$20.00 (maximum charge $700)||AU$1,500.00|
|Take the Risk (option 3)||Included||AU$3,000.00|
2.1. Excess Reduction Packages
Tyres, Windscreen/Window damage and Underbody and Overhead damage are NOT covered by insurance.
Vehicles are restricted to sealed Tasmanian roads. If, your plans take you across unsealed roads i.e. Bruny Island please let us know prior to collecting your vehicle as an increased excess may apply.
Any damage caused to the interior of the vehicle is not covered by any insurance.
3. Vehicle Excess (Bond/Excess)
On pick-up of the Vehicle a credit card authorisation must be signed as security for the excess/bond (no money will be taken from the card at this point). The excess/bond is determined by the insurance option selected. The credit card holder must be present to sign the credit card authorisation and is jointly liable for any damage to the vehicle. The customer authorises Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania to deduct form the credit card authorisation any amount due to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania arising out of this agreement. An administration fee equivalent to the merchant surcharge will apply.
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania is authorised to take any action necessary to recover from the customers credit card issuer all amounts due by the Customer pursuant to this agreement, including but not limited to any amount due from damage to the vehicle or to property of any third party and all other additional charges as they arise including all parking, traffic infringements and administration costs.
When the vehicle is returned an initial inspection will be done with a more thorough inspection done with in 24 hours. You will be given the opportunity at this time to report to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania any problems that have arisen during the rental period including damage to the vehicle, breakages, lost property etc. If there is damage to the vehicle then the excess/bond will be processed at this time in accordance with the insurance option selected. If however the terms have been breached then an extra cost will be incurred and charged to the Customer.
The excess applies regardless of who is at fault. An accident or damage to the vehicle must be reported to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania with in 24 hours of the incident, failure to do so may mean your insurance cover is revoked. An accident report must be completed, forms can be found in the information folder in your vehicle. Accidents of any significance must be reported to the police. If you are not at fault, the excess will be refunded, only if Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania is successful in recovering the cost of damages from a third party. Third party claims can take months or in some cases years.
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania may process credit card charges after the completion of the hire period for any unreported parking or traffic infringements or any unreported damage to third parties or their property.
4. Payment Options
We accept Visa and MasterCard which will incur an additional 2% transaction fee and AMEX attracts a 4% fee. Eftpos and Cash available for balance of payments on collection of your vehicle.
5. Exchange Rate / Currency Variations
All credit card transactions are conducted in Australian dollars. Due to exchange rate fluctuations there could be some variance in the amount refunded compared to the amount initially charged. We do not accept any liability for variances up or down. Refunds by credit card can take up to 15 working days depending on the Customer's Financial Institution.
6. Personal and Company Cheques
Personal and company cheques will not be accepted as payment for rentals at the time of pick-up. Personal or company cheques are not acceptable as payment of the Vehicle excess (bond).
7. Booking Fees
A AU$35 fee will apply to all standard bookings.
Are subject to change without notice.
9. Release and Indemnity of Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals
The Customer releases Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania, its employees and agents, from any liability to the Customer (regardless of who is at fault), for any loss or damage suffered by the Customer by reason of the rental, possession or use of the Vehicle. The Customer hereby indemnifies and shall keep indemnified Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania, its employees and agents, against any claims, demands and expenses (including legal costs) incurred or sustained by it or any person by reason of the Customer's use and/or possession of the Vehicle. Nothing contained in these terms and conditions shall exclude any express or implied conditions, warranties or requirements that cannot be so excluded under the Trade Practices Act or any other corresponding state legislation that may be applicable.
10. Title to Vehicle
The Customer acknowledges that Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania retains title to the Vehicle at all times. The Customer shall not agree, attempt, offer or purport to sell, assign, sub-let, lend, pledge, mortgage, let on hire or otherwise part with or attempt to part with the possession of or otherwise deal with the Vehicle.
11. Vehicle Capacity and fitness to drive
Under no circumstances is the Customer permitted to carry more passengers than the Vehicle is legally registered to carry, and if the Customer does the insurance may be invalidated. The number of seatbelts (and passengers) is indicated for each van on this website. Luggage capacity is limited and Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania will not be responsible should the Customer be unable to fit his entire luggage into a Vehicle. It is the Customer's responsibility to choose a journey that is within his capabilities. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania can refuse to rent a Vehicle to any person who is in their opinion unfit to drive or does not meet eligibility requirements. In such circumstances Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania has no further liability to the Customer.
Illustrations and text in any of Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania documentation, brochure or website are subject to change. Images are a representation only of the Vehicle depicted. Variances in the Vehicles offered may occur due to substitutions or modification and/or upgrades to the Vehicle design. All Vehicle specifications, contents and layouts are subject to change without notice and may vary due to modifications and/or upgrades. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania cannot be held liable for any such variance.
13. Use of the Vehicle
The Customer agrees that during the Rental Period, the vehicle will be driven in accordance with the road laws of Tasmania. A single Vehicle rollover is considered a breach of this Rental Agreement and the Customer will be responsible for the first AU$5,000 of the cost of damage regardless of fault. (A rollover not including another Vehicle)
If any of the conditions below are breached the Customer is liable for the total cost of repairs and or replacement of Vehicle, also including the daily rental of the Vehicle while it is off the fleet for accident repairs.
The Customer will not allow the Vehicle to be:
- a) driven by a person under the influence of alcohol or drugs or with a blood alcohol level in excess of that permitted by law (.05)
- b) left with the keys in the ignition of the Vehicle while it is unoccupied causing theft of vehicle or contents.
- c) damaged by: (i) submersion in water; (ii) contact with salt water; (iii) a creek or river crossing; (iv) driving through low plain flooded areas; (v) beach driving
- d) used for any illegal purpose or in any race, rally or contest;
- e) towing any Vehicle or trailer;
- f) used to carry passengers or property for hire or reward;
- g) used to carry more persons than is permitted by any relevant authority or detailed in the Vehicle manual or on the Vehicle or specified in this Agreement;
- h) used to carry volatile liquids, explosives or other corrosive or inflammable material.
At all times the Customer is responsible for the cost of:
- Damage caused where the terms of Rental Contract have been breached.
- Damage caused by negligence.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle in any way by part or total water submersion fresh/salt water.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle by the Customer's wilful misconduct.
- Damage caused to the Vehicle when using the Vehicle in contravention of any legislation or regulation controlling vehicular traffic in Tasmania.
- Damage or loss caused to any personal belongings.
- Damage to the inside of the Vehicle.
- Damage to the awning, overhead or underbody of the Vehicle.
- Damage caused whilst the Vehicle is being transported over water.
- Damage caused by vehicle being driven in snow.
- Any damage associated with the use of wrong fuel type or using contaminated fuel.
- Any damage associated with fuel being put in the water tank.
- Any costs associated with the Vehicle running out of fuel.
- Any costs associated with losing the fuel, oil or water caps.
- Any costs associated with damage or accidents caused by falling asleep whilst driving.
14. Customers Responsibility
The Customer acknowledges that they are responsible for all costs arising from the following. The Customer remains fully liable for all costs incurred including:
- any damage to the Vehicle;
- any damage caused by wilful misconduct (e.g. sitting or standing on the bonnet or roof of the Vehicle) and driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs and negligence resulting in damage to the hired Vehicle or Third Party Vehicle or property;
- any loss or damage to Personal belongings: Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania recommends the Customer does not leave valuables in the Vehicle and that you takes out travel insurance over such valuables;
- If the Customer is proven to have not abided by the current road rules, resulting in damage to the hired Vehicle and/or the third party Vehicle/property ( a police infringement would be given for such)
- the cost to retrieve or recover a Vehicle, which has become bogged;
- the cost to replace keys which have become lost, stolen, or retrieval of keys which have been locked in the Vehicle;
- any costs relating to overhead or underbody damage however caused;
- drivers not identified on the rental Agreement and/or drivers that have a license that has been cancelled or suspended and/or drivers who have a license that is classified as a learners;
- any damage caused to the Vehicle due to the use of snow chains.
The Customer is responsible for any damage to the Vehicle including windscreens, tyres, towing and recovery costs, theft, fire, break in or vandalism. This also includes the cost of the daily rental rate for the period the Vehicle is off fleet for repair.
15. Vehicle Restrictions
Road restrictions apply as follows: Vehicles must not be used on any unsealed road (being a road not sealed with a hard material such as tar, bitumen or concrete) unless prior approval granted. Off road conditions include, but are not limited to: fire trails, beaches, sand, tracks, fields or paddocks. The only exception to this is the use of a well maintained access road for a distance less than 1 kilometre to a recognised commercial campground or National Park
Our customer’s safety is paramount, and for safety purposes Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to restrict Vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania will advise the Customer on pick up of any travel restrictions known at that time.
16. The Vehicle
The Customer shall not make any alternations or additions to the Vehicle without the prior written consent of Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania.
The Customer will not allow any animals to be carried in the Vehicle, excluding registered guide dogs.
18. Customers Maintenance Requirements
The Customer shall take all reasonable steps to properly maintain the Vehicle, including daily checks to the oil, water and batteries, and will contact Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania immediately should Vehicle warning lights indicate any potential malfunction. If the Customer fails to meet his/her requirements, then Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania cannot be liable for any claims or compensation in regards to damage that may be caused to Vehicle, personal belongings, property and time lost.
19. Do not swerve for Animals
If an animal runs out in front of the Vehicle the driver should do the following: Apply the brakes with a pumping action, keep straight and do not swerve! If you swerve the Vehicle will roll and may cause serious injury to yourself and the people travelling with you and may cause damage to the Vehicle and other Vehicles.
20. Maintenance and Repairs
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania will reimburse the Customer for expenditure up to AU$100 reasonably incurred in rectifying any mechanical failure to the drive train and engine of the Vehicle. For repairs costing over AU$100, Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania will need to be informed and confirm the repairs in advance. Repairs will be approved and reimbursement, where applicable, will be granted provided the Customer was not responsible for the damage. In all cases, receipts and the damaged part/s must be submitted to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania, or the claim will not be paid.
The Customer will pay for the cost of repairing or replacing tyres damaged during the Rental Period except if the tyre is defective and is returned by the Customer to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania for inspection and is subject to a warranty claim on the manufacturer.
The Customer will be liable for any cost associated with the incorrect use of fuel (being diesel or petrol), including Bio-Diesel (which should not be used,) or water or other contamination of fuel.
23. One – Way Rentals
We only have a depot in Cambridge near the Hobart Airport so we do not provide one-way rentals.
24. Rental Extension
If the Customer wishes to extend the rental whilst on hire, he must first obtain authorization from Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania. This is subject to availability. The extra cost of an extended rental must be paid by credit card over the telephone immediately on confirmation of the rental extension unless another alternative arrangement has been agreed to. The additional days will be at the Gross Rate available at the time of the extension. Failure to obtain authorization will result in the Customer being charged double the daily gross rental rate.
25. Refuse Rental
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right to refuse any rental at its discretion.
26. Driver's License
A current full motor Vehicle driver's license is required for all drivers. If the driver's license is not in the English language then an international driver's license or an authorised interpretation is also required. The driver's license must be valid for the whole length of the rental. The original driver's license must be shown at time of pick-up when the driver is present.
27. Minimum/Maximum Age
The minimum age for all drivers is 18 years old. (full licence required) The maximum age for all drivers is 75 years old.
28. Travel insurance
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania strongly recommends that Customers ensure they take out the highest level of travel insurance. In many cases this will cover any losses incurred if a Customer is forced to cancel a booking.
Vehicles must be collected and returned to our depot (not the airport). Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals provides a free airport transfer to and from the Hobart International Airport between the hours of 8.00am and 5.00pm. We do not provide transfers from Hobart city or other locations, however there are regular bus services. Please see the how to get to us page on this web site for details.
Our rates include 10% GST. Visa and MasterCard will incur an additional 2% transaction fee and AMEX an additional 4% transaction fee.
31. Rental Chargers
Total charges as set out in your rental Agreement are not final. The Customer will pay any shortfall in charges to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania and the Customer will receive a refund for any overpayment made to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania. Wherever possible, any amendment to charges will be notified to the Customer at conclusion of rental, and the Customer agrees to payment of any such charges at that time. There is no refund for early returns of vehicle what ever the reason.
31.1 Toll Road Charges
There are no toll roads in Tasmania.
32. Payment of Changes - Joint and Several Liability
All charges and expenses payable by the Customer under this Agreement are due on demand to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania including any collection costs and reasonable legal fees incurred by Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania. When the Customer comprises of more than one person, each person is liable jointly and severally for all obligations of the Customer pursuant to this Agreement.
33. Travel Restrictions
Vehicles hired from Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania are not allowed to travel outside Tasmania unless written permission has been granted. Travel to Bruny Island is permitted. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right at its sole discretion to restrict Vehicle movements in certain areas due to adverse road or weather conditions.
34. Cyclones/Flooding and Weather Conditions
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania does not accept any responsibility for road closures caused by cyclones, flash floods and other acts of God. Whilst every effort is made to accommodate delays any additional cost will be passed onto the customer. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania again strongly recommends that you take out your own personal Travel Insurance.
35. Baby / Booster Seats
Baby / Booster seats can be fitted in some vans and are available for hire at an additional cost.
36. Change Of Vehicle
Should the Vehicle booked be unavailable through unforeseen circumstances, we reserve the right to substitute an alternative Vehicle without prior notification and at no extra cost. This shall not constitute a breach of contract and does not entitle the Customer to a refund.
37. Voluntary Downgrade
Should the Customer decide to take an alternative Vehicle than the Vehicle booked within 14 days of pick up or during the rental period then the customer will not be entitled to any refund.
38. Vehicle Category
Vehicles cannot be requested by make or model, only by Vehicle category.
39. Limit of Liability
In any incident where Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania fails to meet its obligations under this Agreement, Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania’s liability is strictly limited to a refund of the unused portion of the rental period charges. Including any major break down that can not be rectified with in a 24 hour period providing such break down was not caused by the customer.
To the extent permitted by law Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania will not be liable to the Customer or to any third party (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise) for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage (including but not limited to any accident, injury, delay or loss of enjoyment) arising out of reliance upon information contained on Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania' s website, including but not limited to use (or inability to use) any products or services described or procured through the website.
41. Kitchen and Personal Kits
Each Vehicle is supplied with complimentary living equipment (such as bedding, cooking equipment, eating utensils, crockery, bath and tea towels.)
42. Maps and Campground Guides
Each Vehicle is supplied with a complimentary Road Atlas as well as campground guides. These must remain in the vehicle at the conclusion of your rental to avoid incurring a replacement fee.
43. L.P. Gas Service Fee
A full gas bottle is supplied with your vehicle. A gas service fee of AU$20.00 applies to each rental. You are not required to refill the gas bottle upon return of your vehicle.
44. First Aid Kits
A First Aid kit is supplied in every Vehicle. If the kit is not returned the kit becomes the property of the Customer and a AU$50 fee is charged when the Vehicle is returned.
45. Airport Concession Fee
Does not apply.
46. Return of Vehicle
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right to retain an AU$220 soiling fee if the Vehicle is not returned clean inside and out and free of mud. This includes smoking related cleaning, as smoking is not permitted in the Vehicle.
Smoking is not permitted in any Vehicle, for the Customer's safety and personal comfort of future user. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right to retain an AU$220 soiling fee if the Vehicle is returned with the smell of smoke.
48. Procedures in Case of Accident
If the Customer is involved in a motor Vehicle accident during the rental period, the following procedures should be followed:
- At the accident scene the Customer must:
- Obtain the names and addresses of third parties and any witnesses.
- Report the accident to police, regardless of estimated damage costs.
- Not accept blame or insist the other party is at fault.
- If possible, photograph damage to all Vehicle(s) and registration number(s).
- Phone Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania with the accident's details within 24 hours.((03)6265 1923)
- Complete the Motor Vehicle Collision or Damage Report form correctly.
- At the branch:
- The Customer must produce his/her Driver's License and hand over the police report (if applicable) and the collision or damage report form and any supporting photographs.
- The Customer is required to pay the Excess (if applicable) and any other amount due by him in respect of any damage arising from an accident, loss, or damage. This amount is payable at the time of reporting the event or at completion of the Rental Period.
- An Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania Representative will ensure the Motor Vehicle Collision or Damage Report is completed clearly and accurately and signed by the Customer.
- Exchange Vehicle
- The availability of an Exchange Vehicle is not guaranteed; provision is subject to availability, client location, accident liability and remaining hire duration. Client charges may be incurred (see below). If there are no available vehicles from the Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania Fleet, there will be no other vehicles provided. If so there will be no refund for the remainder of the rental.
- If an Exchange Vehicle is available as a result of an accident, the Customer is responsible for making his/her own way to the Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania depot or agreed location at their own cost.
- Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania may offer the Customer the option of paying an "Exchange Vehicle Relocation Fee" to send a driver to deliver the exchange Vehicle to the Customer's location.
- The Customer will pay for any costs relating to delivery of a change over Vehicle as a result of any single Vehicle accident. This charge applies irrespective of any Excess Reduction taken.
- A new Vehicle Excess (Bond) will be required for the exchange Vehicle as will nomination of an Excess Option and payment for the nominated Excess Reduction Option for the length of the remaining hire period.
- Time frame for settlement of Customer excess claims:
- Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania shall use its best endeavours to ensure that any money due back to the Customer is forwarded as quickly as possible. Third Party claims can take months or years to resolve. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania cannot control the outcome of these claims, and the Customer acknowledges that handling of these claims is undertaken by Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania’s Insurer and the Third Party, whether it be insured or not.
- Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania agrees to refund any Excess refunds applicable within 30 days of receiving final resolution and payment relating to Third Party claims.
- For information regarding outstanding claims or Excess refunds please contact Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania on (03)6265 1923
- The Customer agrees to provide all reasonable assistance to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania in handling any claim including providing all relevant information and attending Court to give evidence.
48.1. Important Note
Under no circumstances should the Customer attempt to start or drive a Vehicle that has been involved in an accident, or damaged by roll-over, water submersion or any other means without permission from Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania. If the Vehicle is un-drivable after an accident and the Customer would like to have a replacement Vehicle, which will be subject to time, distance and availability, the Customer must make his/ her own way (at the Customer's expense) to the Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania’s depot. Should the Customer require a change over Vehicle, a new Vehicle Excess (Bond) will be required.
49. Procedures In Case of Break down
If the Customer is involved in a motor Vehicle break down during the rental period, the following procedures should be followed:
- Stop at once to avoid further damage.
- If possible and safe to do so, move Vehicle so it is not posing a further traffic hazard.
- Put on your hazard and parking lights to increase your Vehicle's visibility.
- Get your Vehicle as far from the traffic as possible or into a breakdown lane/curb lane if on a highway/freeway. Don't push the Vehicle if you're alone as it may become uncontrollable.
- If in a dark or dangerous situation stay in Vehicle with doors and windows locked.
The roadside assistance number you need to call: (RACT 13 1111) membership number 723564. Use your mobile phone to make this call.
- Have your Vehicle registration number ready
- The make and model of your Vehicle.
- The location of your Vehicle, with suburb, street and cross street reference.
- A RACT repair Vehicle will reach you as soon as possible, sometimes it may take some hours depending on your location.
- If the repair Vehicle cannot assist you with the repairs and you will need the Vehicle to be towed then ask the RACT representative to call Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania on 0407 836 816 or (03)6265 1923 and we will assist you with what options you have to choose from. If needed complete the Collision or Damage report form.
49.1 On Road Assistance
Any problems associated with the Vehicle, including equipment failure, must be reported to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania within 24 hours in order to give Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania the opportunity to rectify the problem during the rental period. Failure to do so may compromise any claims for compensation. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right to not accept liability for any claims submitted after this period. In case of a break down first call RACT road side assistance: 13 1111. Please contact Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania on: 0407 836 816 or (03)6265 1923.
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania reserves the right to charge the Customer for any unpaid traffic or parking fines or notices received; associated administration costs and/or accidents including third party property damage not reported on return of the Vehicle. The administration fee per incident or fine/notice received will be AU$55.00
The initial booking deposit (A$250.00) paid is non refundable. In addition to forfeiting your deposit the following charges also apply:
- If cancelled up to 10 days prior to pick-up: 20% of Gross Rental
- If cancelled 4 – 9 days prior to pick up: 50% of Gross Rental
- If cancelled 1 – 4 days prior to pick up including day of pick up: 100% of Gross Rental
- No Show – 100% of Gross Rental
- If the Vehicle is returned early for any reason whatsoever, no refund is available.
Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania has always valued the privacy of personal information. When we collect, use, disclose or handle personal information, we will be bound by the Privacy Act (Commonwealth). Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania collects personal information to offer, provide, manage and administer its services and products. Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania discloses personal information to third parties who we believe are necessary to assist us in providing the relevant services and products to our Customers. However, we limit the use and disclosure of any personal information provided by us to such third parties for the specific purpose for which it was supplied. Contact information will only be used to notify customers of specials/promotions and upcoming events from Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania.
This Agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Tasmania Australia.
The Customer warrants that all information supplied by it to Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania in connection with this Agreement is true.
This Agreement constitutes the entire Agreement of the parties and there are no other oral undertakings, warranties or Agreements between the parties relating to the subject matter of this Agreement.
We wish you safe travellingThe team, Aussie Dollar Campervan Rentals Tasmania.